Friday, November 28, 2014

• DISNEY PICTOPIA BOARDGAME •
it was almost a year ago that I worked on this game and I can now post it up here for all to see.
I was asked by Forrest Pruzan (those excellent game developers and designers in Seattle), to help out with the high end artwork for Disney's "trivial pursuit" - type game.
They needed some really seductive shiny blue glass for the actual play area of the board as well as the cards, counters and 'Mickey Dials'.
Well I've done plenty of glass in my time so was very pleased to lend a hand on this.
I've still not experienced the game, but it might be an idea as a christmas present for someone, then I can!
Please feel free to supersize these images by clicking on them but of course they are very strictly copyrighted. ©


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home