Friday, February 07, 2014

• NEW YEAR'S DAY, NEW WORK •


As I mentioned in an earlier post I was fortunate to make a great start to the year with a string of interesting jobs booked in and waiting for illustration.
First off was a set of handwash labels for Vantage chemists. Here's one of them featured above requiring the depiction of clean, pure water droplets. I worked on this on Jan 1st which actually felt good rather than being a chore. Though a few christmas chocolates were required to help me concentrate!
Also, below, is a new CD cover for the kid's song album I produced a few years ago for Somerset Entertainment in Toronto.
This time the kids are packed off on a road trip to the amusement park and need jolly songs all on the way. The fairground was eventually dropped and I had to replace it with a ferris wheel. Pity as I kinda liked the swirly rides.

Please click on any image to enlarge and bear in mind that all images are strictly copyright. © 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home