Saturday, January 07, 2012

•HERE'S TO A WONDERFUL 2012

A new year a new picture book app!
I'm now working on a few follow up book apps. and the first in line is a series of 'first' books of Colour, Shapes, Numbers and ABC.
To host this fun series I've been working on a couple of brand new characters that we've decided to call Wiz Bods.
I say we, as they were developed during lots of play and drawing sessions with my little nephew Gian.
At the moment there are just two Wiz Bods, namely Beeble and his friend Blink.
I'm hoping that they flourish and that they feature in their very own stories in future.
My first flurry of commissioned work has arrived and needs must, so these little fellas will have to wait a while before they go 'live'.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home