Wednesday, August 31, 2011

• FURTHER VECTORS
• FURTHER VECTORS
In addition to the set of vector silhouettes that I illustrated a couple of months ago, I was asked to update another range of products.
These are just a small selection of the 'cool' boarders, skaters and trucks I came up with.
I love the simplicity of the vector line and often regret dropping Illustrator from my tool palette. These days I create all my linework in Photoshop as I find it much easier to manipulate but I appreciate that it's not a patch on 'real' Illustrator artwork. Some of it is amazing and what can be achieved by tweaking a few vertices is truly incredible.
Please feel free to double click and supersize these images but they remain strictly copyright. ©

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home