Tuesday, May 25, 2010

•UNDERWATER WONDERLAND


This was part of an exciting set of greetings cards that should be out later this year.
Again I'm not at liberty to give any more details but when they hit the shelves I'll certainly display the full set.
Incidentally, another reason for my lack of recent posts has been my Mac suddenly deciding it needed a new power unit and logic board.
I was prepared to wait over a weekend for the repair but it has been 3 WEEKS now, and I still haven't received it back.
Consequently I'm now enjoying a shiny new iMac, that fastest Mac on the planet at the moment.
Yes, I love it but I had a deep meaningful bond with my G5 and I want it back!
Please feel free to supersize the images in this blog by double clicking but remember that all are strictly copyright. ©

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home