Friday, November 03, 2006

• FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT
















•Autumn certainly brought fruitfullness to Hot Frog Graphics! I couldn't posssibly eat my way out of all the piles of reference as there was so much. I've often thought that I could probably make a living out of just illustrating fruit alone, and when you think about it fruit does play a significant role in our daily lives.
It started with these flavoured waters for Somerfield, commssioned by Watt Gilchrist. Then there followed yoghurt coated seeds for Stream foods - a strange combination of sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
Then I was so busy throughout September and October on fruit crush drinks and then fruit squash drinks that I didn't even get time to post the work on this blog.
So there follows about five weeks of work in the next few images.
One day I'll have to list all the jobs 'that got away' too.
Click on any image to supersize it and please remember that all these images are strictly copyright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home